I don't get it! We call God "The Almighty" and "The All Powerful Creator." Why is it so hard to believe that He is able to come in the flesh, then?
Recently, my friends, so called "concerned Christians," checked out my church on-line and told me that I was in an occult.
Christ's teaching is always about loving your neighbors and your enemies. I'm sorry, but when they told me I was following a man and not God, I was UP-set!
First of all, they didn't even want to check out the church when I invited them. They didn't even read this blog, which shares what is the most important teachings to me of I've learned in the Church of God World Mission Society.

It's like they follow Christ blindly, not knowing truly who He was. When I asked them why must the Christ be baptized at age 30, they said they don't know. (But they have been studying at their church for some months and years now.)
I tried to explain to them about the prophecy of King David, how since the physical King David was anointed at age 30 and reigned 40 years, then the spiritual King David prophesied in Isaiah 9:6-7 should also be anointed (baptized) at age 30 and reign 40 years. However, they were speechless when I told them that Jesus only reigned three years, because you know he was crucified at age 33, even though he was baptized (anointed) at age 30. Yeah, they left me alone after that. I mean completely. They don't even talk to me anymore. It's fine though. I know I'm in the truth.

1 comments:

its true..although many say that God is omnicient and omnipotent, they say that he cannot come in the Flesh a second time. Can there be a limitation on God's power? no way! even persecution is part of Bible prophecy just as Jer20:10 Jeremiah was insulted by his friends for preaching the savior..now the Savior is Christ AhnSahngHong and we're in the truth!

November 6, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home