Oh my goodness, you wouldn't believe what I studied next!

I studied one lesson last night and I really can see how Christ Ahnsahnghong is everywhere! During this lesson - The Church Established by the Root of David - it confirms that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God Almighty and 2nd Coming Christ. To my notes again! (Boy, you're really gonna like this one!)

Rev. 5:1-4 - No one, I mean NO ONE could open this scroll that has writing on both sides. (What other scroll could this be but the Bible? C'mon.)
I thought during the lesson: How can the Bible be sealed? Everyone can freely read it?

Isa. 29:9-12 - The Bible being sealed is actually like the prophecies being there, but all we see is black on white - like being blind or something.
Seriously, I thought why would God blind the minds of his own prophets so that they cannot prophecy correctly? (The next verse answered that question):

Isa. 29:13-14 - Everyone follows rules and commands taught by men and they call this worship to God.
Can you believe it! But I also used to be there. Keeping sunday worship, keeping communion, thinking I was following God, but actually men created these rules - not God.
Did you know that at this time there was NO TRUTH existing in this world?! What I mean by truth is that all of the teachings and feasts of Christ were abolished and replaced by man-made traditions. How can anybody understand the Bible correctly?
That's why Christ had to come again, as prophecied in Heb. 9:28. In my next post, please stay tuned to see how Christ Ahnsahnghong actually fulfilled this prophecy.

2 comments:

Only the Root of David can open the seven seals. WOW this is amaizing? But who is the Root of David? Christ Ahnsahnghong!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOW. this is amaizing. Before I didn't know that the Bible was sealed, but this is not physically but spiritually, then I was able to understand why all the churches around the world don't keep God's commandments. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong for allowing us to see the truth

November 9, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

Spiritually, physically, no matter how you want to look at it.. no one has EVER opened the bible like Christ Ahnsahnghong. The only other that ever did this was Jesus. Oh wait, Jesus and AhnSahngHong are the same being! Who can know God's word? Only God, he is Ahn sahng hong.

November 16, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home