How amazing! As I continue to study at the Church of God World Mission Society, I really learn so much about salvaton in the Bible! As I said in my last post, 2nd Coming Christ came to bring salvaton, and yet again my concept was broken. I always thought that if I just confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus is Lord I would be saved. ALSO, if I accepted Jesus into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, I would be saved. Of course, but I never stopped to see what Jesus, my Savior actually wanted, or even said.
Jesus said in Rev. 22:17 that the Spirit and the Bride will give the water of life in the last days. (I figured since Rev. is written for the last days.)
I already knew that the Spirit was the Holy Spirit, but who is the Bride.
(I gotta get my notes for this one.)
Rev. 21:9 - the Bride is the wife of the Lamb (Y'know, Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.) but this can't be 1st coming Christ.
Rev. 21:10 - the Wife of 2nd Coming Christ=Bride=Jerusalem
No, 2nd Coming Christ is not marrying a city. (I thought the same thing)
You know how the Bible is like always in parables? Well, if you check out the next verse in the study - and this is a shocker -
Gal. 4:26 - the Jerusalem above is Our Mother.
Wowee! I had no idea that I had a Heavenly Mother. But it makes so much sense. Of course, only your father can show you your mother. then Christ Ahnsahnghong really did bring me salvation - my Mother.

6 comments:

It's so amazing, right? We are like the disiples from 2,000 years ago except now... we learned the bible from God Almighty!

October 23, 2007 at 1:25 PM  

That's so funny, when my old college roommate introduced me to the Church of God and I learned about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, I was astonished. My first reaction was "so it's like we are living in the times of Jesus?" However, not only did Second Coming Christ appear but also our Heavenly Mother, how amazing!

October 24, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

My favorite verse says, "People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you....your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them." Isaiah 30:19. This verse is amazing. Our teachers are Christ Ahnsahnghon and Mother!

October 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

WOW what can I say. I have no words but only to say thank you to my savior, Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong, and to Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem, who has come in this last age to show us the lost truth. Amaizing is to know that we can walk, breath, smile, touch, and talk to God Almighty in the flesh. Father and Mother have come down to this earth leaving the glorious heavenly throne to give us salvation through their love and sacrifice. Thank you Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother Jerusalem.
God Bless You

October 27, 2007 at 9:27 PM  

It really does make perfect sense. Christ would appear a 2nd time to bring salvation, eternal life. The role of a mother is to give life. Then spiritually speaking, we should have a mother who gives us life. We Do! 2nd Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong appeared and brought salvation, which is known as God the Mother. Father and Mother, now I see why we are called children of God.

November 2, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

U know some one in the mall stoped me and asked me this... I had to go to work so i didnt listen but i heard Church of God World Mission Society so i tried to do some research on it... but that makes so much sense to have a Mother!

November 4, 2007 at 8:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home