ITS LIKE PEOPLE SPEAK OUT OF IGNORANCE AND THEN THINK!
Last night, my cousin came to my house, all worried and teary eyed. She said my "friends" were telling her that I was in an occult. She actually asked me, "If this Ahn Sahng Hong is God, why did he die?"
Trying to stay composed, I tried to explain further to her, saying, "Did they also tell you that Christ Ahnsahnghong had to fulfill King David's throne?!"
As I stated previously in my last post, the spiritual King David must be baptized at age 30 and reign by preaching 40 years. However, Jesus reigned by preaching only 3 years. So Christ promised to come again, of course to bring salvation, but also to fulfill the remaining 37 years!
When I told her all of this, she stayed quiet and actually listened. Then she asked, "Why did he die?"
So I said if he lives on this earth more than 37 years after being baptized at age 30, then it will be more than 40 years for King David's throne. Even Jesus, who is the first coming of God in the flesh, died on the cross. Why?

1 Cor. 15:3-4:
"...that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures..."

Then how can we recognize the 2nd Coming Christ?

John 14:11
"Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do."

Then what did Christ Ahnsahnghong do to SHOW that He is 2nd Coming Christ?
He brought back the Passover after it was abolished during the Dark Ages and preached eternal life through the Passover for 37 years, and this after he was baptized at age 30. This is something only 2nd Coming Christ can do.

2 comments:

Its very true. Most people don't know why Christ Ahnsahnghong had to die. But, they said the same thing about Jesus 2000 yrs ago. They made fun of Him because He was suffering on the cross a criminal's death. But He did it to fulfill scripture. Christ Ahnsahnghong also died to fulfill scripture, King David's throne. If He preached longer than the 37yrs, then He couldn't be God. But He fulfilled it exaclty...that's amazing!

November 5, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

I dont get it either...I mean nowadays everyone excepts that Jesus died on the cross and believe he is God..but many people dont know that he did this to fulfill the Passover lamb conditions. The prophecy of King David is so amazing b/c exactly after 37 years plus the 3 years fulfilled by Jesus, Christ AhnSahngHong died to fulfill this prophecy. How perfect Father Christ AhnSahngHong really is!

November 6, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home