Hi, it's me again! It feels so great to witness to the savior in this last age!

Things have been pretty busy lately. But no matter what's goin' on, there's always time to defend the Gospel and let people know about the true God - Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem.

Actually, this past week, while on my break I met up with a co-worker of mine. Even though we didn't get along too well since I started working there, because she even looked like a child of God, I had to try and speak to her about the truth of the Bible. You know, through this situation I did learn to sacrifice myself. So I asked her if she had ever heard of the Mother God in the Bible, her first response of course,
"Well, yes, of course. That's the Holy Virgin, Mary."
My first reaction was to get an attitude and prove her wrong. But still learning sacrifice, I must understand that most people in the world are adapted to this teaching, that Mary is Mother God. However, I gently guided her through the Bible,

"Actually, Mary is not God herself. But we call God the Father and we are God's children." Then I showed her these verses, (I only knew because I asked the same questions and had the same idea when I first came to the church):

Rom. 1:19-20 - Every creation teaches us about the qualities of God we cannot see.
(Everything from birds, to plants, to fish, to even people has a family system.) Then from the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities have been seen -

Gen. 1:26-27 - GOD SAID, "Let Us make man in Our image...so God created man in His image...male and female he created them."

My co-worker was so shocked to see that God is speaking plurally. Then she rebutled,
"Oh, wait, this is the trinity - the Father, the Son, & the Holy Spirit. Nice try."

"Really? The Father has a male image. The son has a male image. The Holy Spirit, John 14:26, has a male image. The male image of God came out looking like Adam. Then who does Eve look like?" (She was speechless.) "If we call God Our Father, who looks like Adam, who should we call the one who looks like Eve - the female?"

"Oh, well then I guess there should be a Mother. But my uncle is a pastor. He's studied with the best and most famous pastors of today. Why hasn't he told me about this?"

"You wanna know? Well..."

Please stay posted.

4 comments:

Its True there is a Mother God in the bible! I studied about the earthly family is a represntative of the Family in Heaven. Its so amazing to know that My Father is God and my Mother is God! :)

November 14, 2007 at 3:32 PM  

My father was a pastor too, and he didn't even know about the sabbath day let alone Christ Ahnsahnghong, second coming Christ. I've tried to tell him, but he says he doesn't like to talk about religion. weird.

November 14, 2007 at 5:26 PM  

I hear that all the time about Mary. Just yesterday someone was talking to me about how their church is doing a Bible study about Last Adam and Last Eve (1 Corinthians 15:45-47), and their pastor is teaching them that Mary is the Last Eve. I was flabbergasted! That is nowhere in the Bible, but false prophets continue to teach people stories that they made up (2 Peter 2:1-3). Last Adam is Second Coming Christ (Romans 5:14). Last Eve should be the wife (Bride) of Last Adam--not his physical mother! Mary would be our grandmother! Check out 2 Timothy 4:3-5. This Bible prophesy is being fulfilled.

November 15, 2007 at 5:56 AM  

I can so relate to that. I've been studying and I see Mother in the Bible and Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. All my life I thought, "yea Mary" but no it's New Jerusalem the free women. I can't wait to hear about your uncle because my aunt is soooo into her church and I was shocked that she has been studying the bible for YEARS and does not know about Mother New Jerusalem. She doesn't even know how, when and where Second Coming Christ will come. I want to tell her about Christ Ahnsahnghong.

November 15, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home