Okay Lets face it, I think we're all curious about getting the facts straight here. Lately I've seen a lot of internet chatter about Christ Ahnsahnghong, some good, mostly bad... all of which pertaining to whether or not He is second coming Christ or heresy. It amazes me that we've been so accustomed to this age of relying on internet that we think even God can be found here. That's like saying "Man I really want to learn about God, lets see what google has to say about it" (say that one outloud for a second and realize how ridiculous it actually sounds). Should I go grab a chemistry book just in case i feel like brushing up on my German as well? ... Um.no                                                                                       We're going to the source.                                                    For a moment lets think about what the Bible actually says about Christ coming a second time. We know that in Hebrews 9:28 Christ must come a second time to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him...who doesn't know that. And we all know that this will happen when? in the last days. SO, then we have to go to the book of the Bible that refers to the last days, Revelation. Most people are frightened to even look into this one, I myself am guilty as charged, but curious nonetheless, so I took a gander. Several times in chapters two and three Jesus refers to a new name that will be known to him who receives it....following so far?   I noticed something interesting. I was alwasy taught that we won't know of these things until God comes surfing down on a cloud (do you think he uses long board or short?) BUT...in Revelation 2:17 it says "I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it known only to him who receives it" ... soo does that mean if by chance one day you're walking along and a white stone hits you in the head. REJOICE! you're chosen ...that's as likely as God surfing down on a cloud. I recall reading in Acts 4:10 "He (Jesus) is the stone you builders rejected" but correct me if I'm wrong here, wasn't Jesus actually a MAN. So then what does that mean?                                                                                                                                                                 Let's recap. Last days..white stone.. new name..2000 years ago, Jesus, rejected stone....Hebrews 9:28 - He must appear a second time.. BINGO! How could I have been so silly. So christ must come again, then is Christ Ahnsahnghong actually second coming christ? can it be? I've seen slandering after slandering toward Christ Ahnsahnghong all over the internet, but frankly, I'd be very frightened to follow in that. The scriptures promise us that God will come again, of course everyone has their OWN fixed concept, and I won't be hypocritical I had my own ideas on it as well, but even Jesus said to the sadducees at that time "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God" - Yikes. The scriptures make it very clear that Second Coming Christ will come again in the flesh in the last days. Even according to Micah 4:1-2 In the last days the Lord's temple will be established and THERE He will teach us his ways. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that in order to be taught something, SOMEONE has to teach it.  So then, now, the Church of God is widely known and teaches directly from the Bible with things we haven't heard much about, are these the ways of God that Bible prophecied? So far I don't have an argument. And I certaintly don't live in a box, this world doesn't exactly seem too promising these days, even science can argue that one. I can't help but  believe He is Christ. If i had to choose between trusting what the scriptures say or trusting what the crowd is saying in rumor, I don't know, I'm going to have to go with the Word of God on this one. There's got to be a reason why we're always taught not to follow the crowd, Maybe now's the time to start listening to my Mother. In hopes of understanding the Bible better I've found that turning to the Church of God has greatly aided to it. It's easy to "speak" a lot about the word of God, but in fact, the Bible speaks for itself and the scriptures have a great deal to tell us concerning the very Salvation we need to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. For every question I have, the answer hasn't come from anyone's own though or opinion, but directly from the Bible. It's a miracle sitting for an hour at a Bible study and not hearing one single opinion, rather "Let's see what the Bible says about that". My search for Truth continues.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home