Hi! I know, I know, I haven't been talking to you as much as we'd like. Well, I've been talking to other people about the Truth - that is our Mother Jerusalem. When I invited a friend to come to the Church, she said that she asked her pastor about the existence of Mother God. He told her it would be disobedient to go to another church. So I told her: If the Bible tells us to beleive Father God AND Mother God, but the church says to believe ONLY Father God, is it worse to be disobedient to the church or to God? Then we have to consider things for ourselves, not just based on the church. After that, she said that she's interested to come. I hope to Father and Mother God that she'll make it.

It's really interesting how people believe only things they know, not necessarily what's true. Like the existence of Mother. I was speaking to a lady on the bus who said that she's never heard of Mother God and was always raised as Catholic, so it can't be true. However, like the theory of Copernicus:

This is an excerpt from a history site: www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Mathematicians/Copernicus.html

"Copernicus was a Polish astronomer and mathematician who was a proponent of the view of an Earth in daily motion about its axis and in yearly motion around a stationary sun. This theory profoundly altered later workers' view of the universe, but was rejected by the Catholic church."

(It's always the Catholic Church!) Anyway, as you can see, just b/c people don't know something doesn't prove that it's wrong. It just shows their ignorance on that topic. As in the Bible, a person's not knowing the existence of Mother God doesn't prove that she doesn't existence. She still exists and She is STILL GOD! We can't make a mistake when it comes to our salvation:

Matt. 22:29 "Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God."

People don't realize the power of God and they don't know the prophecies. Though they call God Almighty and All Powerful, they think He can't come as a person and they don't know that God is the Father and Mother. Their misunderstanding may be their ruination:

Hos. 4:6 "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children."


Check out this verse in the NLT Version...scary:

Hos.4:6 "My people are being destroyed
because they don’t know me.
Since you priests refuse to know me,
I refuse to recognize you as my priests.
Since you have forgotten the laws of your God,
I will forget to bless your children."


Then how can we know God???

Rom. 1:19 "They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God."

Then how can we know God? Look around, turn on the program Animal Planet...

Or stay posted...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home