Hey, maybe we all felt the same when it came to the spirit. I used to think that eternal life was promised when you die. But I thought, wait a minute...eternal life means no death. So how can I die and THEN get eternal life? That made no sense.
Some time ago, I began studing the Bible at the Church of God World Mission Society and learned that there is a way to receive eternal life - meaning no death. Even though the verses were always there, I never saw them.

Check out some of the verses I studied when I went there:
John 6:53-56 - Jesus flesh & blood=eternal life
Matt 26:17-19, 26-28 - Jesus flesh & blood=bread & wine
But did you notice that this was the Passover, not communion? Communion didn't exist until the 300s, way after the Bible.I never knew that.I also didn't know that was the time Passover was abolished! By a person! Not God! Crazy, right?

I saw in the Bible very clearly that Christ Ahnsahnghong gave the way to receive eternal life by bringing back the Passover. How amazing actually! No death! Who'd ever thought getting eternal life could be so simple? But it's the churches that kind of made it difficult. Good thing Christ Ahnsahnghong came and showed us.

4 comments:

haha that's soooo true! but if you think about it that's what we all learned when we are little in school, or through our parents.. and even though is senseless all of us believed it!!! oh my!!! thanks to God Ahn Sahng Hong that came back to earth to show us the truth that we now know: that eternal life is living forever and ever x10000000…......(infinite pos)!!!!!

October 23, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong made the way to eternal life so clear for us... he showed us they way!... and it makes sense..and we can see it through the bible. so many times i hear so many people say "oh i have eternal life". But how do we know? With out Christ 2nd coming how can we truely say with 100% confidence, i have eternal life... I'm so happy and thankful to Father and Mother that we can truely say we have eternal life!!!!! :)

October 23, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

haha I remember I always said if Jesus was still walking this earth I would wanted to have met him. Then I learned that came to this earh again as prophecied in the Bible! I was always unsure if i could have eternal life but because Father Christ AhnSahngHong came again to this earth now I can truly say I have eternal life! Thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

October 23, 2007 at 8:44 PM  

Thanks to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for allowing to see the truth, for giving me eternal life.

November 4, 2007 at 12:26 AM  

Newer Post Home