I remember being in middle school, always telling my friends, "I can't wait until Christ comes again." If I only knew that this prophecy was already fulfilled when I said this. It was so amazing! I've been waiting for 2nd Coming Christ for a long time. As it says in Heb. 9:28, Christ will appear a second time to bring salvation.
Actually, I was always under the impression that Christ will come a second and last time when he judges the world. But as I said in the last post, I began studying at the Church of God World Mission Society and realized God's plan and my thought were completely different.
The verse in Matt. 24:30-31 shows that Christ will come a 2nd time on the clouds. However, the prophecy of first coming Christ in Dan. 7:13-15 shows that the Son of Man (Jesus) will come on the clouds also. But we all know Jesus was a person who walked on this earth. Then I understood that the 2nd Coming Christ would come in the flesh.
I didn't know that I was waiting for Christ Ahn Sahng Hong. Thank you God.

2 comments:

Thats actually ironic because the verse says he will bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. Its amazing how many christians act as if they have faith but when christ comes they act just like the pharisees and saducees and deny him. God shouldn't have to prove himself but there is more proof that Ahnsahnghong is 2nd coming christ than there is of Jesus' first coming.

November 3, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

I guess at some point or another we all pondered about second coming Christ!

November 4, 2007 at 8:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home