Since I've pretty much finished all the "basics," I went out for the first time going preaching with the others. Let me tell ya - it's a war out there! I went to a small mall and there was a beautiful girl there whom I wanted to become a beautiful "fruit." (I dunno that's what they call it at the church - still don't know why.) But anywho, I asked her if she had ever heard of a Mother God in the Bible. She responded,

"I believe in Jesus Christ."
"Yeah, but if you find out there's a Mother God existing in the Bible, would you want to know who she is? It's because w/o Mother, we can't get spiritual life."
"If this "Mother God" was so important, don't you think Jesus would have mentioned it 2000 years ago?""Actually he did. Can I show you in the Bible?"
"I mean, someone else told me about this and I told her the same thing."
"Wait, look here in the Bible..."

Just as I went to take out my Bible, her controlling boyfreind grabbed her arm and walked away with her.

I was gonna show her that Jesus had to have mentioned Mother 2000 years ago because even the believers 2000 years ago believed in Mother and called themsleves "children"
as in:
Gal. 4:26, 28 - "But the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is Our Mother...Now you brothers like Isaac are children of promise."

But if the Disciples believed in the Mother above, where did they get that teaching from?
1 Cor. 11:1 - "Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ."
1 Cor. 11:23 - "For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you..."

Then if the Disciple and Apostles followed Christ, but they beleived in the existence of a Mother God, then Jesus must have taught them that they have a Mother in Heaven, just as they have a Father in Heaven - who are both God.

Now I see that is Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong & Mother Jerusalem!

4 comments:

Its ok sister..actually through preaching we can understand how much Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother love us. We could have been the ones that got pulled away but blessed are our eye b/c we can see and our ears b/c we can hear:)

December 10, 2007 at 7:00 PM  

Wow... i never saw it like that, is true. Apostle Paul never taught anything that was not coming from Christ...that means they all knew about Mother...same church of 2000 years ago... thanks be to Father Ahnsahnghong.

December 10, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

Of course.. the disiples would have never proclaimed a Mother unless Jesus taught them. Mother did not appear 2000 years ago because it was not according to prophecy...
see God can do anything he wants!
EXCEPT:
LIE... God is not a liar!

December 11, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

The prophecy is that she will appear in the last days (rev22;17)... to bring eternal life... wow its still so amazing everytime i see the verse!

December 11, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home