God is so amazing! Truly we can see everything about God through what has been made, just as it says in Rom. 1:19-21! As I continue to study the Bible at the Church of God World Mission Society, it all comes together about how Mother Jerusalem is truly God.

I was thinking about a family system, a system so lovingly created by God, we always see the father, the mother and the child(ren). However, when the baby is born and has survived this life to reach the age of speaking, what is the baby's first words? Is it not always "Dada," meaning the Dad? Even learning a few words after that, only later is that baby able to utter the words, "Mama." This is no coincidence! God created this way, no matter the age of the child's first words or the nationality, the child's first words are always, "Dada."

However, what didn't make sense to me all these years was how can we have something, anything, on this earth that God does not already have in heaven?
I've always come across some verses in the Bible and no matter what priest or minister I asked, I would never get a straight answer from the Bible. I would ask, "What about Gen 1:26-27, why does God refer to Himself in the plural form? Who's 'Us?'"
You know what they'd tell me? "Oh, it's the Holy Trinity-the Father, the Son, & the Holy Spirit."
I was still confused, probably even more so, because the Father has a male image, the Son has a male image, and even the Holy Spirit actually has a male image (John 14:26), so who is that female image that came out?!
At last, Father God came and explained everything. It makes so much sense now. Just as the Dad is teaching the child how to say, "Mama," so Father God Ahnsahnghong has taught me about my true Mother, the Mother of my spirit. Even though our Mother was always in the Bible, why couldn't I see it? It's funny, really. It's because our Father had to come and say, "C'mon, say Mama. Can you say Mama?" It's just as God created it! Actually now I see: the idea that we do not have a Mother God does not make sense. The fact that we do makes perfect sense. Too bad all of those Christians out there are growing up in a broken home. All I can say is thank you to Christ Ahnsahnghong for teaching us about Mother and thank you to Church of God World Mission Society for being used by God!

5 comments:

Haha true.. Our first words were Jesus but now that we are older we know our true fathers name .. Christ Ahn Sahng Hong.. whom the bible testifies!

November 2, 2007 at 10:58 AM  

wow that makes so much sense. I never thought of it that way. Christ Ahsahnghong revealed to us the mystery that was kept hidden for generations, Our Heavenly Mother. He came a second time and revealed to us his Bride! Only our Father can tell us who is our Mother. In the same way, Only Heavenly Father can let us know who is our Heavenly Mother. Thank you Father Ahnsahnghong!

December 3, 2007 at 11:50 AM  

We are so blessed, because in order to be true children of God, we need to have a father and a mother. Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong He showed us our true Heavenly Mother. Now we have a Father (Ahnsahnghong) and a Mother (Jerusalem). Now I say, I am a child of God.

December 4, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

lol I never thought of it that way..Babies always do learn how to say Father first..Thats so amazing b/c Father Christ AhnSahngHong came into this earth first and once we knew that He was God, He showed us our Mother. Wow, God's divine nature as always been around us.

December 6, 2007 at 7:00 PM  

Mother is the warmest, most loving, caring, full of compassion, tender, word that exists...Thanks be to our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for allowing us to Call on him Father, and for showing us the way to our Mother Jerusalem.

December 6, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home