When I come to think of the beautiful Heaven's Kingdom, I imagine my Mother walking among, fiery stones.

I walked with my God by the river of living water Mother's favor and grace overflowed; I miss those happy days.



Abandoning high and glorious heavenly throne, how have you come down to earth?
Mother, You are true love. With a great longing for you, Mother I'm calling You. What love can be compared with this love from Mother?

Oh, Mother of mine! Oh, Mother of love!


When I come to see twinkling stars in the heavens above, I remember the bright Milky Way in the heart of Mother.

Oh my Mother, I've been calling you so many times, shedding tears of heartbreaking farewell. I have been missing you.


Abandoning high and glorious heavenly throne, how have you come down to earth?
Mother, You are true love. With a great longing for you, Mother I'm calling You. What love can be compared with this love from Mother?

Oh, Mother of mine! Oh, Mother of love!

4 comments:

AMEN...Christ Ahnsahnhong is the Second Coming Jesus, who has brought salvation to us through the Passover, according to the prophecies of the Bible. Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, and we will have eternal life and go to heaven

May 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

All thanks be to our Heavenly Mother for coming to save us. It's such a miracle that we were born in this generation when our precious Holy and Spiritual Mother has come to save us. Thank You so much Mother of Love. Because you chose us to be born at this time to receive your mercy and eternal life and return to the Kingdom of heaven. Those who beleive in Heavenly Mother will not face death and will rejoice in eternal life forever more.

May 9, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Without Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother's love I would have failed recognizing eternal heaven.
Through God's sacrifice and love I could dream beautiful heaven.

May 10, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

i love you ~!!

May 13, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home