When I think about what I'm doing, being in the truth, following who the Bible testifies to be the 2nd Coming Christ and who testifies to be the Jerusalem coming down out of heaven, I can't help but feel overwhelmed. Almost like it's too good to be true, however, all the Bible prophesy clearly shows that what I have been following for some time now...is 100% true.

Before I came to the Church of God World Mission Society, I was currently waiting for the 2nd Coming Christ. I felt this, though I don't think I ever saw this verse,

Heb. 9:27 "Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."

God apparently heard my prayer all these years because God has brought me to the truth and let me know all the deep secrets of the Bible, as a Father lets his child know everything about his plans.

I guess after being in the Church of God World Mission Society for some time, seeing prophecy after prophesy fulfilled right before my eyes, I began to feel as if...
wow! Am I really here? Am I really apart of God's plan? Did God really allow me, the least intelligent of all my friends, the smallest presence of the bunch, the last one to "get" a joke, be apart of a master plan that's bigger than the Universe?

However, instead of thinking how and why, really the mind to have is, thank You, God. Thank You for giving me the hope of my soul. Thank You for giving me the unfathomable eternal life. Thank You for giving me Heaven. Thank You for giving me the Mother of my Spirit...

4 comments:

Before I met Christ Ahnshanghong , I know nothing about the Truth. But now I know the truth which was given by God Christ Ahnsahnghong.

April 8, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

To save us from our sins Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother came to the earth and let us know the truth to go to heaven.
I'd like to give thanks and glory to God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.

April 9, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

I'm always HAPPY. Because My Father and Mother always love me and with me.

April 9, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Mother is everything in my life. Even though I feel shameful because I have not done anything to glorify Her or Thank Her, I can only say that I need Her, and that I miss Her with all my heart.

April 28, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home